This is a super-soft and comfy teal blue scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with a Morris & Essex original hand-painted vine pattern in metallic gold ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• design is printed on both ends of the scarf - the scarf is blank in the middle, so the design is printed on the parts of the scarf that will show, but the blank area is softest against the skin.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
Prefer to order over the phone? Give us a call: (207) 596-0701