Linen Tea TowelElizabeth J. Curtis DBA Morris & Essex
Hand Printed, 100% linen tea towel.
• eco-friendly, natural linen fabric is sturdy enough to last for decades
• dries quickly and stays fresh
• natural oatmeal-colored fabric doesn't stain easily
• twill tape loop in the corner for hanging
• fun, practical and beautiful: for keeping or gifting
This towel is perfect to use as a kitchen towel or hand cloth, and beautifully brightens up your kitchen with a bit of natural beauty. This towel is neatly stitched and hand-silkscreened with non-toxic, water-based inks in my Maine studio. It has a handy twill-tape hanging loop on the back. Linen kitchen towels are perfect for many purposes, from drying wet hands to keeping a stack of pancakes warm, covering a rising ball of bread dough, to sustainable gift-wrapping or standing in for a napkin at mealtime. A hand-printed tea-towel also makes a classy and thoughtful house-warming gift or hostess gift.