Heart Strength Necklace 1 SilAnita Roelz
Demonstrate love and strength with this solid sterling silver heart with its rugged sterling silver bail ring. This necklace is patterned with antique hammers & anvil and carries the energy of love and the spirit of Heart Strength. Each piece is created by hand and may vary slightly in size.
- Heart size: 2 1/8" L x 1" W
- Sterling silver bail ring: ¾" L
- Chain: 30" 3mm stainless steel ball
- Easy to polish with a jewelry cloth to retain a lovely shine
- The natural untreated brass will oxidize with wear for an organic look (if not polished)
Heart Strength necklaces were created to benefit a non-profit that funds research for Congenital Heart Defects in honor of the artist's grandson, Finn Lockwood. The Children's Heart Foundation will be the recipient of 30% of the artist's proceeds from every heart necklace sold.
About the creator: Anita Roelz gets her ideas from daydreaming, often about nature. Each piece is patterned with its own character and substance, created by hammer and hand. To learn more about Anita and see more of her work click here.