Brushstrokes Bamboo ScarfElizabeth J. Curtis DBA Morris & Essex
Enjoy the serenity of this abstract brushstrokes pattern scarf. Made with a bamboo-cotton blend this scarf is perfect for all four seasons.
- The scarf’s edges are raw, unhemmed, but naturally tend to curl a bit
- Made with eco-friendly materials
- Size: Measures ~ 60" x 18”
- Materials: Bamboo jersey, cotton, and non-toxic water-based silkscreen inks
- Care: Hand Wash for best results. Machine washing will cause the fabric to curl more
About the creator: Eliza Curtis handprints her designs in her farmhouse studio. She loves creating a world filled with beautiful colors and patterns. To learn more about Eliza and see more of her work click here.